Healthcare Technology Management
Yes - According to Grade
Lifesaving technology, powered by you. Your expertise impacts the lives of others.
Sodexo is seeking a Director 1 to manage high level Clinical Technology Management in the Northern Chicago area. They will manage several types of medical equipment. This individual should be a high level leader that can manage teams of approximately supervisors and technical professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished HTM leader!
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of management performance within Healthcare Technology and have a broad understanding of the many service aspects that they will encounter and resolve day to day. The Director level (ROSI) will partner with region HTM Leaders to drive operational effectiveness and client satisfaction for clinical engineering services which enhances patient outcomes and client organization objectives.
Our HTM professionals should have:
- Experience managing biomedical/ imaging services in a large healthcare system. Candidate must be knowledgeable about regulatory compliance (CIHQ, DNV, JACHO).
- Solution oriented approach, critical thinking skills and the ability to navigate and successfully resolve conflict.
- Ability to provide world class service and develop unbreakable partnerships with our customers, staff, and vendors.
- Superior business acumen, agility, adept at making decisions and budget management proficiency.
- Experience leading high performing teams including mentoring/development of new and existing talent within the organization.
- Executive presence.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs
Provides overall management and supervision of the assigned account assuming full responsibility for the account's operational and fiscal performance and ensuring that the mission, vision, values, and goals of Sodexo.
-Oversight of all clinical staff for program management and regulatory compliance
-Project Management/Capital Planning
-Purchasing / Subcontracts
-Hiring, training, people
-Growing Organic sales
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.