Brand Strategy Lead, Today at Apple
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Dec 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200322460
Today at Apple is the brand for all Apple Retail experiential programming - which includes daily hands-on educational sessions, high-profile events and performances, kids' learning sessions, and more - across our 500+ stores globally. Physical programming is supported by virtual sessions and digital content that engage our customers, helping them to navigate our products, get more out of them, and take their creativity to the next level.
- 7 to 10 years managing large-scale projects and experiences that span strategy, marketing, content development, messaging, and implementation
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced organizations with global, multi-market/language projects
- Ability to manage strategy for high-visibility cross-functional projects successfully, working with business partners at the leadership level
- Proficient at crafting a strategic approach - not just tactics. Synthesizes and analyzes large amounts of information into tangible insights
- Keeps in mind larger program goals, offering innovative solutions and ideas for further customer impact
- Work is grounded in what's needed now, but also has an eye toward what could be
- Ability to facilitate collaboration in cross-functional, decision-making environments
- Strong story-telling skills that motivate clear messages
- Can synthesize needs from a programming perspective on all levels (city, country, geo, WW)
- Experience working with international peers to define and pressure test global strategy
- Strong learning agility: can listen, learn, and apply insights into a changing landscape
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Phenomenal at driving the big picture and overarching mission, but also happy to get into the weeds and to get things done
- Highly-organized with great attention to detail; adept at handling project plans, priorities, work-back schedules, budgets, issue-tracking, and status reports across multiple work streams
- Preferred familiarity and interest in youth and family programming
The Brand Strategy Lead will be responsible for the ongoing development and execution of key global programs. Working across the Today at Apple leadership team, the Lead will ensure the programs are aligned to Today at Apple's overarching strategy and that all content and experiences - physical and digital - are world class. Acting as an internal spokesperson for these initiatives, the Brand Strategy Lead will drive partnerships with leadership to support partner integration. The Lead will also ensure accessible experiences within the program are available to diverse community audiences including youth and families, and will analyze, share, and act upon feedback - identifying ways to enhance our customers' experiences and our strategy. There's also a need to develop, plan, keep track of, evaluate, report on, and provide insights on the program's results, challenges, and opportunities. The Lead will act as an approachable point of contact for the consideration of ideas, concepts, and opportunities from all involved parties, all while ensuring legal and BA compliance.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred.