Sodexo is seeking a Human Resource Specialist - Contact Center with our Corporate Human Resources Group. This position can be based out of our Cheektowaga, NY or our Maitland, FL office. This position will support the Monday through Friday shift from 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM (EST).
Reporting to the PeopleCenter Senior Manager, this position will manage a large variety of human resources questions with the ability to manage and resolve or escalate as appropriate in accordance with Sodexo policies and service level agreements.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Receives and manages large volume of diverse human resources requests through three primary contact channels (phone, email, and web-to-case)
- Understands and communicates proper Sodexo policy and procedure to employees in spirit of timely and effective resolution
- Manages service request assignments and identifies and escalates priority issues when necessary
- Maintains a focus on customer service and company values through a commitment to customer service, dependability, and reliability.
- Ensures proper service request documentation and management to ensure capture of all relevant information and integrity of case records
- Maintains strict confidentiality for employee information
- Applies up to date HR practices and guidance, strong written and oral communication, commitment to customer service and problem solving, as well as working well in a team-oriented dynamic.
The ideal candidate will have the following preferred background/skill-set:
- Bilingual candidates with the ability to speak/write in fluent Spanish is highly desired
- 2-4 years' experience, preferred in Human Resources related field
- Experience working in a virtual call center/contact center preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of SLAs preferred
- Experience working with large volume or transactional based requests by web, phone and email
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually and with others
- Strong time management skills and ability to effectively resolve problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & Power-Point, Salesforce, ADP Enterprise HR (EV4)
- Strong focus on customer service and demonstrated experience serving clients & customers
Sodexo is the 18th largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.