Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at KeyCorp. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking an experienced General Manager 3 one of our Corporate Services accounts located in Cleveland, OH. In this highly visible role, you will direct and participate in all of the daily food contract operations for their full-service Cafe, Catering and Starbucks Cafe, and an additional satellite micro-market. Responsibilities will include: working with budgets and all unit financials, training and development of the hourly and management team, strategic planning, marketing, payroll, HR functions, catering, direct client interaction and supervision of up to 10 non-union hourly associates and 1 culinary manager.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years lead food management experience, a very strong financial acumen, the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations, computer literacy as well as excellent leadership and communication skills. Prior experience successfully managing a P&L (profit & loss) account in a corporate dining setting would be a definite plus for this role.
Key Duties Include:
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitor operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
We are looking for candidates who have:
- experience managing a management team both front-of-house and back-of-house
- financial acumen, experience with creating and managing budgets
- experience training and directing a talented and diverse staff
- innovation and ability to grow revenue and manage cost
- customer driven and strong track record in organizational development
- superior client relations skills and executive presence
- experience working with food management systems
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements. Vaccinations are not required for this position at this time.