As our Personal Banker, you'll help new and current customers feel comfortable while they're making significant financial decisions for their future. You'll build trust in these phone and in-person interactions by finding product solutions in real-time for real people. To thrive in this job, you don't need to have any previous banking experience, but you must have 1-on-1 customer service and cash-handling experience. We'll teach you everything else you need to know to be successful, which makes this a perfect starting point to launch your HSBC career.
The successful candidate for this role will initially join HSBC, and then is expected to join Citizens Bank in a comparable role as part of a transfer of business in late 2021 or early 2022. Please discuss this with the hiring manager if you have any questions.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Here's what you can expect on a typical day at your branch:
- You'll be on the phone calling customers and new prospects to invite them to the branch for scheduled appointments,
- Consultative conversations to uncover details and provide advice,
- Speaking with employees and partners around the globe to match your customers with the services they need,
- Work you're proud of. You're helping our customers finance the next step in their life.
- Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.