Put your innovative technical solutions to work to drive strong business results in Facilities/Engineering.
Sodexo is seeking a Director of Facilities Operations for Henkel located in Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Combine your proven leadership and Facilities Management technical expertise to enhance existing (or new) client programs including short and long range planning, construction/renovation projects, preventative and corrective maintenance, energy management, grounds and landscaping, janitorial, and data center management services.
Reporting directly to the District Manager, this job will be responsible for managing a team of 21 with a scope of (3) buildings and (9) acres with 300,000 cleanable sq. ft.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management;
- demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) is preferred; OSHA certification is a plus
- state of Connecticut electrical license E-1 or E-2 strongly preferred
- excellent computer skills
- previous supervisory experience in facilities or plant maintenance
- a bachelor's degree in engineering or related fields is preferred.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.