Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture. SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4, Food for our client, Toyota, in Georgetown, KY. This Toyota facility is one of the largest in the world! This facility also shuts down for a week in July and December, that you get to enjoy while being paid! The General Manager will oversee the dining operations serving approximately 2000 employees. You will lead all day to day operations activities and manage a team of around 30 frontline employees as well as an Executive Chef and Assistant Manager. This is mainly a Monday through Friday position, with an occasional Saturday shift! Corporate or University services experience preferred, but open to strong restaurant leaders as well.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Direct all contract management service operations at a single account/unit.
- Plan and supervises special functions.
- Maintain cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and good public relations.
- Manage through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
- Provide local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Direct all contract services.
- Oversee management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction.
- Drives growth.
- Financial management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- five or more years previous food service management experience ideally in a corporate services/ manufacturing environment;
- strong financial acumen;
- a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- knowledge of compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.