I&D Mentoring Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Dec 22, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200326062
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe the people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Across Apple, we've strengthened our long-standing commitment to making our company more inclusive and the world more just. Where every great idea can be heard. And everybody belongs. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager, Mentorship, you will be a key member of the team that brings the Apple Mentorship Program to life and play a role in impacting Apple's employees learning and development around the world. This role provides a unique opportunity to help influence and shape the opportunities that people of all backgrounds have to meet and learn from one another as part of the program. This role is based on site in Cupertino, CA.
- Experience managing large-scale, cross-functional projects or programs
- Experience in People and HR related disciplines, such as: Inclusion & Diversity (I&D), leadership development, executive coaching, counseling psychology, training and development, or related fields
- Track record of establishing effective relationships and influencing others
- Able to communicate and partner at various levels of seniority
- Experience successfully implementing talent initiatives, tools and processes.
- Aptitude for understanding a wide-variety of cultures, experiences, backgrounds and experiences - including global perspectives
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in being flexible and adaptable according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong presentation and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some overnight and international travel required
- I&D experience preferred
- Use data-driven insights to create and maintain mentoring and mentoring-related programs. - Develop communication and implementation plans for the launch and expansion of programs. - Develop training and help resources to support participants in program. - Maintain knowledge of industry trends and standard methodologies to integrate where appropriate. - Support the implementation of mentoring programs, assess progress, and make changes to ensure programs are meeting desired outcomes. - Develop measurement dashboards to report program progress. - Build and maintain strong relationships across the I&D team and partner groups. - Partner with learning and development groups to align program objectives and resources with broader Apple offerings.
Education & Experience
Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred.