Service Center Administrator
Reinisch Wilson Weier PC (www.rwwcomplaw.com) is hiring for an entry level position in our Service Center, which supports the Firm by performing administrative tasks. Performs routine office/clerical duties such as, filing, copying, file pulls, mail sorting and distribution. Retrieves files for delivery to requestor; matches correspondence to files as requested within an appropriate time frame.
PAY & BENEFITS
- $15-$17/hour Depending on Experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Flex schedules, 11 Paid Holidays.
- Manages and oversees the main file room
- Manages the firm’s office supplies
- Collects and processes outgoing paper and digital files
- Pulls weekly diary reports in our legal database
- Archives inactive and closed files
- Creates and maintains the image and DVD library
- Performs clerical duties as assigned
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently including: photocopy machine, computer/printer, postage machine, and scanner
- Acts as a floater to all primary office services functions
- Backs up Copy Center Clerk
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Language - ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Math - ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Reasoning - ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work well and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities to analyze and solve problems; attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively
- Basic computer skills including: word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheets (Excel) and database management
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Professional work ethic
- Prior experience helpful
- More details are in the full job description located on the firm website at https://rwwcomplaw.com/office-services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION: Education -HS Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Reinisch Wilson Weier PC provides decades of experience as the Pacific Northwest’s largest dedicated workers’ compensation defense and employment counsel to leading self-insured businesses, insurers and claims services companies in Oregon and Washington. We pride ourselves on being a collegial, diverse, think-tank atmosphere with an open-door environment. We look for smart and experienced people who can help us exceed our clients’ expectations. If you have a desire to work in a fast-paced business litigation environment where client service is important to you, we encourage you to contact us regarding this job.
Reinisch Wilson Weier PC is committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone calls please.)