Clear Risk Solutions is actively seeking to add Claims Representative/Litigation Specialist/Adjuster II to our team. The qualified candidate should have four years of general claims experience or eight years general insurance experience, along with excellent oral and written communication. The willingness to obtain an AIC Designation or State License is a must. This position is full-time and will be responsible for managing claims files on behalf of members for claims service business operations, requiring independent decision making, and high level of judgment and knowledge in regards to the claim handling function. Please click on the apply to review the job description and apply for the position. This opportunity will be open until Friday, January 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Litigation Specialist will make themselves familiar with the Clear Risk Solutions’ Guidelines for Attorneys, enforce these guidelines, and report to the LCM when they are not complied with.
- Receive lawsuits and formulate a plan of action with the assigned attorney. Monitor progress and keep the insured informed. Make sure all information is documented in the claim file.
- Report to excess carrier, in accordance with Clear Risk Solutions’ policy, as to the status of the claim and mandatory exposure.
- Attend mediation hearings, present insurance company’s position, and defend insured.
- Attend depositions, mediations, and hearings.
- Meet with clients to discuss claims, recommend strategies to reduce overall exposure.
- Present clear and concise file presentation using the computer diary system in Origami, in order to track work flow.
- Other job related projects or assignments as delegated.