SELPA Compliance Officer
Job Summary: The job of SELPA Compliance Officer Under immediate supervision of the SELPA Director this position will plan, organize, coordinate and implement assigned operations and activities of the Tulare County Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) to member school districts; effectively support member districts and charter schools in providing a continuum of services to students with special needs; serve as a liaison between the SELPA and parent and community groups; supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel; obtain CALPADS Special Education student data; and perform a variety of technical duties in the management of the Special Education Information System (SEIS) and related student information databases.
Requirements / Qualifications
All applications must be submitted on-line with all the required documents attached to the on-line application. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all documents were received, and application is complete. Applications received without all the required documents will be considered as incomplete.
- Five years of increasingly responsible experience working in the Special Educational setting utilizing computer databases for analysis with three years of computer systems experience involving student and education records;
- Experience with special education including training, workshops, and/or coaching in an educational setting preferred.
- Bachelors degree;
- Masters degree;
- Administrative Credential.
- Copy of Transcript (copy of transcripts/degree verifying Master's degree awarded)
- Credential Copy (Valid California Administrative or Supervisory Credential; or enrolled in an Intern Administrative Credential program immediately prior to hire date.)
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Three letters of recommendation are required)