Contributes to the provision of high-quality, cost-effective health care through indirect care of patients and collaboration with other health team members.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily responsibility for inventory and maintenance of adequate levels of supplies and equipment on the unit.
- Collaborate with Materials Management, Central Sterile Processing and Biomedical to ensure availability of supplies and equipment.
- Conduct inventory for outdated supplies and equipment. Follows departmental procedures for disposal and replacement of expired goods.
- Preparation of patient rooms for admissions
- Other non-clinical duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Required License/Certifications: N/A
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands -
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor