Summary: The Insides Sales Customer Representative plays a crucial role in supporting our purpose to create an exceptional customer experience by servicing our customers’ needs. The position is responsible for the sale of our products and services to businesses or individuals over the telephone and in the office. The successful candidate will develop and deliver customer services that promote and support our products.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales communication both internally and externally
- Assist customers through a sales process
- Assist customers with questions about their subscription
- Emphasize salable features, quote prices, prepare sales orders for orders obtained
- Provide customers with accurate information
- Establish, build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Review and analyze reports of business transactions
- Provide timely follow up to customer requests.
- Provide an excellent customer experience for walk-in customers
Critical Success Factors:
- Excellent customer orientation
- Ability to negotiate effectively at a high level and build strong relationships with customers
- Strong supporter of change and continuous improvement
- Ability to assist in the change of systems/processes as required in support of our digital journey
- Ability to understand utilize our sales and customer service related systems and software
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities with strict deadlines
- Ability to analyze, identify & then follow up to resolve discrepancies
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Able to work in team environment
- Demonstrated customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills via phone, email and in person are required
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Benefits include medical (split between employer and employee), dental and vision options (employee paid). There are three company-sponsored benefits, including short-term disability, long-term disability and a term life insurance policy. The company pays for these six major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day). In addition, employees accrue 3.33 hours of paid leave per pay period in the first year of employment (80 hours) and increasing to 5.0 hours per pay period (120 hours) after their one-year anniversary of employment. The company has the option of making a discretionary match to the 401K retirement plan after year end.