DeMarini Sports Machine Set Up Technician
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 DOE
Shift Monday through Thursday, 6:00am – 4:30pm
DeMarini Sports is currently seeking multiple Machine Set-Up Technicians for their Bat Factory located in Hillsboro, Oregon. As the Machine Set-Up Tech, you are responsible for installing an injection mold or components in a machine, starting up the machine and verifying the process is correct. Recording data and comparing it to past runs is essential. You will perform minor modifications of the molding process as needed to ensure quality. As the Machine Set-Up Technician, coordination with Scheduling and Quality Assurance is essential. Maintenance, cleaning and operation of primary and auxiliary machinery is also required.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean, install and maintain Injection Molds and Robot tooling
- Start molding processes and verify key parameters
- Make minor modifications as needed to ensure quality
- Load machine programs and verify correct operation
- Load robot programs. Modify parameters as needed
- Coordinate closely with scheduling, quality assurance and machine operators
What DeMarini is Looking For:
This role requires a High School Diploma or GED. DeMarini is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years of strong relevant work experience in machine setup in a manufacturing environment.
Other qualifications include:
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity with hand tools
- Computer skills with Microsoft Excel and machine computer controls
- Familiarity with pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Understanding of the injection molding process and key factors that affect quality
- Ability to maintain records and complete checklists accurately
- Maintenance skills for cleaning and lubricating molds and machinery
- Excellent communication with production scheduling, quality assurance and machine operators
What DeMarini Will Provide:
An open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best in class amenities and perks, including:
- Air-conditioned workplace!
- A 4-day workweek (Hours for this role are Monday through Thursday, 6:00am – 4:30pm)!
- Generous paid time off program
- Discounts on Wilson and Amer Sports products
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax transit discounts
- Volunteering programs
- Team building outings
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for immediate consideration:
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, full medical, dental, vision, short and life term insurance options!