Stadler is a leading Passenger Train manufacturer established in Switzerland in 1942. In addition to our manufacturing and service locations throughout Europe, we recently built our North American headquarters in Salt Lake City. To help with our rapid growth, we are actively seeking individuals who want to be a part of a dedicated, hardworking team.
LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICIAN / TECHNICIAN
Electrician and Technician you will be responsible for the testing of electrical assemblies in our train projects. This includes working on electrical equipment, testing and troubleshooting complex wiring circuits, identifying wiring errors or defects, implementing corrective measures and any other related work to Electrical Commissioning of a rail car and train. If you are an experienced Electrician, Technician or have experience in any other field related to testing and troubleshooting wiring circuits, and you want to be part of a team that builds high quality, state of the art passenger trains, this is your career!
- Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting of electrical circuits
- Electrical modifications and changes of assemblies
- Performing tests according to procedures, work instructions and manuals on passenger trains
- Terminating and crimping of wiring, plugs an assemblies
- All other duties as assigned
- Seasonal Travel within US (approx. 50% or to be agreed upon)
- Vocational training and / or experience as an Electrician, Technician or related field
- College degree or related College courses in automation are a plus, but not required
- Experience in field modifications, upgrades, "get it done" attitude
- High standard of quality
- Goal-oriented and structured approach in a dynamic environment
- Quick comprehension and adaptability
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
WHAT WE OFFER
Stadler US Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive Pay (yearly bonus potential)
- Low-cost, comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision / Rx plans
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- 401k with employer match after only 90 days
- Generous Paid Time Off / 9 Paid Holidays / Extended Paid Holiday
- Paid Training / Career Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Overtime Opportunities
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, 84104