HIRING NOW - Full-time Virtual Psychotherapists
Founded over 13 years ago, our well-established private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of anxiety, depression, and mood disorders. We provide comprehensive interventional psychiatric and psychotherapeutic care with an emphasis on innovative evidence-based treatment.
Our clinicians enjoy our collaborative collegial culture and continuing education opportunities. Together with a diverse team of high caliber psychiatrists, psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners (PMHNP-BCs), our psychotherapists provide the highest standard of mental health services. As the access to care is at the core of our mission, we are an insurance-based practice.
This full-time role includes 32-clinical hours and is a combination of virtual group and individual therapy.
- Board-Certified LPCC, LMFT, LCSW, PhD, PsyD
- CA License from an accredited university (by COAMFTE or CSWE).
- 1 year of virtual therapeutic experience.
- Solution-Focused, Short-term, CBT, DBT, ACT orientation.
- Perform comprehensive psychotherapeutic evaluations.
- Develop treatment plans utilizing therapies based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Provide, monitor, and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Strong computer skills including fluency in Electronic Medical Records, Microsoft Suite, and Videoconferencing platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting.
- Positive, flexible, and solution-focused attitude.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Salaried W-2 position (based on experience and education level).
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 401K with 4% match
- Malpractice insurance
- License renewal
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
Offices in Burlingame, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Fairfield, Oakland, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco (close to UCSF and Union Square), San Rafael, Stockton, Walnut Creek – Los Angeles and Newport Beach, CA.