Join a great team where residents are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 2, Food for its operations at ProMedica Sunbury, a 118 resident long term care / short term care rehabilitation facility located in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. Will report to District Manager and manage a staff of approximately 16 hourly employees. This is a hands-on position moving from back of the house to front of the house with administrative and financial duties, P&L.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations (tray service and dining room service);
- deliver high quality food service;
- implement Sodexo systems and programs, and oversee training of staff;
- continuously evaluates service to ensure patient and client satisfaction;
- drive employee engagement and patient satisfaction through strong leadership skills;
- integrate fully within our client's organization and be a trusted advisor with a customer service focus;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain strong client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 or more years previous food service management experience ideally in a healthcare environment;
- strong financial skills, P&L experience;
- a dietary manager certification (CDM/CFPP) is needed or must be obtained within one year of hire date;
- a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- knowledge of compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.