Cedar Rapids Toyota has been locally owned since 1969. Thanks to our long-term relationships with customers, we are one of Eastern Iowa's top volume New and Certified Toyota and pre-owned vehicle dealer.
We are seeing a Full- Time Customer Vehicle Porter for our Service Department.
We are seeing to fill the days of Monday – Friday and an occasional Saturday.
- Promptly Greet customers upon arrival in Service Department.
- Visually Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
- Understand and deliver on specific employer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment as deemed necessary
- Directly report any damage to the customers vehicle, to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned. Run customers vehicle thru automatic car wash upon completion of technician service
- Mop and keep floor clear of water puddling / or as pertained to time of year and outside weather. Snow etc.
- Meet sanitary requirements of the dealership, place covers etc on customers vehicle. Employees are required to wear a mask for the indefinite future.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Great Customer Service skills
- Able to stay on task and work under very busy conditions.
- 100% standing all day
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Please Apply In Person with Resume or click apply now to email HR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.