Johnson County Attorney’s Office is seeking an Assistant County Attorney II for the Juvenile Division.
- This position will perform a variety of administrative, technical, and advanced professional legal work of moderate to considerable difficulty in representing the State of Iowa in juvenile delinquencies, children in need of assistance proceedings, waivers to adult court, termination of parental rights, modification, and emergency removal of children, and civil commitment, and criminal cases.
- Juris Doctor Degree and admission to practice law in Iowa AND four or more years of experience to include significant criminal or juvenile law practice and/or a government agency practice.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under county liability coverage.
- May require use of personal vehicle for official county business.
- Position annual salary is $91,376.47 -$109,651.75 commensurate with experience plus excellent benefits.
To learn more about this position and to apply, visit our website by clicking apply now.
Applications are accepted through January 13, 2022.
Cover letter and resume must be attached with online application.
Salary: $91,377 - 109,652 yearly