We are looking for a responsible Office Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be a hard working, dependable professional, able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Duties of an Office Assistant include, but not limited to, providing support to our team members, assisting in daily office tasks and is attentive, hardworking and able to multitask.
This position is full time, offering 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 7:30AM to 4:30PM. This is an in office job – no remote working.
Pay: $16.50 - $19 per hour, pay based on experience
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Field telephone calls (must be able to answer multiple phone lines)
- Maintain and coordinate schedules and appointments
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Provide complete support to all team members
- Open/close the office
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and able to multitask
- Take initiative to complete office tasks
- Thorough understanding of office procedures
- Experience in QuickBooks is a plus, but not required
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Simple IRA