Company: US2568 Crown 1 Enterprises, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
Travel Percentage: 0
Responsible for the administrative coordination and support of the Human Resources (HR) department and assisting in the development, implementation, and administration of Corporate Human Resources policies, programs, and procedure
- Maintain all personnel files, ensuring the accuracy of active/terminated files and contents.
- Participates in recruitment effort for nonexempt personnel, including reviewing applications, conducting interviews, matching applicants with specific job-related requirements, administering pre-employment tests and conducting reference checks
- Coordinates and conducts new hire and benefits orientations. Assists in organizational training and development efforts including facilitating and/or training (including onboarding) of the workforce
- Assist in projects such as HR (human resources) events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications, and company-wide meetings.
- Assists in the weekly payroll processes including management of the time clock database
- Responsible for administrative duties to include copying, filing, posting notices, scanning, and faxing.
- Recruitment source decisions and negotiations, identify training needs and when to provide training, identify training needs and when to provide training,
- High School diploma
- Bachelors Degree in HR Administration or related field preferred
- 2+ years of Progressive HR responsibilities
- Communicating effectively, change management, problem-solving, flexibility and adaptability, understanding your customers
BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Syscos Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. Were looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.