The primary functions of this job are related to:
Performing, in a timely and professional manner, essential duties to maintain detailed and accurate loan accounting records, data and reports.
Providing support of loan origination, servicing, and reporting;
Providing administrative support to lending team;
Providing prompt and courteous customer service to internal and external customers; and
Various other functions relating to the daily operations in the Branch office.
Responsible for all loan accounting functions including but not limited to booking loans to the loan system, maintaining member and loan data on the loan and member systems, receipt and disbursement processing, calculating loan payoffs, reviewing reports, processing daily transactions and working with lending team members to ensure the accuracy of member data.
Primarily responsible for the branchs member and loan data integrity.
Performs post-closing loan verification, the loan checklist/control sheet process and all other post-closing loan accounting and servicing functions.
Coordinates the branchs loan scanning process and performs scanning if the branch doesnt have another person dedicated to scanning.
Primarily responsible for the branchs cash management, GL accounting, accounts payable processing, and accounting related functions.
Reviews and monitors loan system data, loan system reports, processes needed changes to member data, completes periodic reporting requirements and complies with other special information requests.
Provides general clerical and administrative support to branch team members including answering phones and greeting members.
Coordinate the Associations loss payables process for existing loans.
Efficiently handles the position responsibilities to enhance the financial performance of the branch and the Association.
Coordinate branchs mortgage certification process applies to branches using shared processors.
1. Assists branch team with maintaining CRM, loan portfolio management, loan processing and loan servicing tasks.
2. Assists with the branch teams loans maturing and past due loan processes.
3. Performs secondary scanning review for documents scanned by another team member.
4. Ensure all borrower information including but not limited to, loan files, financial information and personal information is stored in a secure setting at the end of each workday.
5. Build enduring customer relationships based on adding value, knowledge, information, and quality service.
6. Actively promotes AgCredit s corporate core values.
7. Promotes harmony and teamwork within the office by maintaining a positive attitude towards members, prospects and team members.
8. Completes training programs as organized and/or approved by AgCredit.
9. Provides support services to the Country Mortgages team as needed and assigned.
10. Other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Association management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1 Two-year degree in Business or Ag Business OR high school graduate with three years of accounting related work experience.
2 Working knowledge of and experience with general accounting functions, loan documents and legal documents.
3 Ability to work independently and effectively with a diverse group of people under general supervision.
4 Demonstrates attention to detail.
5 Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
6 Use of discretionary judgment in making decisions and problem solving
7 Working knowledge of general business machines, i.e. PC, Calculator, copier, fax, etc.
8 Working experience with Microsoft Office products.
9 Knowledge in the area of agriculture is beneficial.
10 Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formats to recognize and correct correspondence and reports.