This is the entry/journey level in the Qualified Mental Health Professional series. Incumbents perform a full range of duties with only occasional instruction or assistance. Responsibilities cover a full range of complex professional tasks.
Provide comprehensive mental health treatment as part of a multidisciplinary team:
- Assess family, cultural, social and work relationships
- Conduct mental status examinations
- Identify current DSM diagnoses
- Write and supervise the implementation of an Offender Management Plans (OMP)
- Provide individual, family and/or group therapy within scope of training
Employees are expected to work in an independent and professional manner and possess a significant level of specialized and functional expertise.
This classification requires that employee exercise independent judgment in performance of duties and work within broad procedural framework. Employees may review the work of other employees or subcontractors.
Employee PERS - 100%.
Employee's Medical, Dental and Vision
all covered by Employer.
Salary: $60,655.32 - $77,551.59
Apply Now button to go to our site, open the full job description (PDF), and download & complete our
Application for Employment.
Open Until Filled