PHYSICAL THERAPIST POSITIONS
Rehab Department – day shift, 78 to 80 hours per pay period, benefited
Homecare/Hospice Department – day shift, 72 hours per pay period, benefited
Black River Memorial Hospital (BRMH) currently has an opportunity available for a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team. This day shift position is 72 - 80 hours per pay period, Monday – Friday, and an occasional Saturday. As a PT at BRMH, you will plan, evaluate and administer physical therapy treatments within Acute Care and Outpatient settings.
- Conducts physical therapy evaluations.
- Interprets findings of evaluation.
- Develops prognosis and plan of care.
- Documents according to accepted standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current Wisconsin license as a physical therapist.
- Valid Wisconsin Drivers’ License and proof of insurability required.
For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team today!
To view a full job description, click HERE.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.