We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
We are the worldwide leader in Quality of Life Services. Every day, we strive to improve the Quality of Life of 100 million people. We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Service and Personal & Home Services. We're passionate about raising the quality of life for everyone and that means thinking about the needs of tomorrow as well as today. We recognize that our people are our greatest asset and know what's possible with a talented and diverse team.
We are looking for an IFM Facilities Engineering Operations Planner to plan and schedule work activities for maintenance and operations teams. Oversee the day-to-day maintenance operation in a pharmaceutical/life sciences operation in Oceanside, CA.
Planners must be highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use their time. They are strong analytical thinkers with problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities, but they are also great communicators who are persuasive and good at presenting information.
The IFM Planner role is part of the Integrated Facilities Management team providing administration support to the IFM team and contractors ensuring that our client and staff are provided with an attractive, safe, accessible and welcoming environment within our global manufacturing client's site.
- Prepare work packages for every planned maintenance activity inclusive of repetitive maintenance
- Order, receive and supervise required material to assist maintenance activities
- Plan and arrange activities related with equipment maintenance to enhance equipment and plant accessibility and competence supporting site production supplies
- Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance.
- Schedule EHS/Quality L1 Audits
- Organize department meetings
- Ensure compliance with documentation
- Manage SOP's, Training, Permits & schedule contractors
- Manage and coordinate work order processes and KPIs
- Primary responsibility is to manage workflow and coordination of the efficient operations and maintenance of all facility electrical, mechanical, structural, and life safety equipment and systems
- Working knowledge of engineering design and operational aspects of building systems and equipment and ensure building systems are maintained to an industry reliably and efficient state
- Support the existing preventive maintenance scheduling intervals and work to maintain, update and improve the operational efficiency of the CMMS system
- Develop strong partnership with client through trust, actions and results
- Coordinates maintenance and project activities with internal customers to insure minimal impact on existing facility and manufacturing operations. This includes, but is not limited to: Client Facilities Personnel, Health Safety & Environmental and end user
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a IFM Facilities Engineering Operations Planner with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of using IT software (SAP, Microsoft office etc.) to manage work and resources
- Understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the maintenance Industry gained through experience
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the role, ensuring tasks delivery is within timescales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, using oral, written and electronic media, so that complex information and analysis is clearly understood and/or acted upon by wide range of recipients
- Experience and practiced skills in dealing with pharmaceutical clients and working in a GMP environment
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and responsibilities imposed
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
You will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.