Cardiology office seeking a full-time, reliable, diligent phone operator.
- Answer and transfer phone calls for a very busy switchboard
- Take and deliver messages when needed
- Take and deliver hospital consults
- Ensure emergency services are coordinated in accordance with the nature of the emergency
- Screen calls to ensure authenticity, and make sure messages are communicated to the correct recipient
- Greet patients and visitors when needed, provide the required information, and direct visitors/patients to appropriate staff members or departments
- Perform clerical duties, maintain supplies, and a clean workspace
- Post outgoing mail and accept/distribute incoming mail
- Clean/sanitize lobby and common areas throughout the day
- Create and maintain logs as needed
- Operate paging systems to communicate to staff in the event of an emergency
- Complete any other task as assigned by supervisor
Experience in EMR systems is preferred. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required. Experience with computers and typing is preferred.
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.