If you have a desire to significantly impact patients' lives by optimizing nutrition care, this is a great opportunity for you!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for an Outpatient RD position at Children's Minnesota located in Minneapolis, MN. Position is part time working a total of 32 hours per week with benefits and opportunities to add hours for cross coverage.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate:
- Must be Registered Dietitian with prior acute care experience outside of a dietetic internship program and have an interest working with infants, children and teens
- Willingness to support Outpatient Dietitian Clinics in Minneapolis and St Paul and Children's Feeding Clinic in Minneapolis, participation in performance improvement projects, and providing training and nutrition education in a variety of settings
- Demonstrate an interest in partnering on research and outcomes, and will work to understand and improve nutrition approaches within the pediatric population
- Experience identifying pediatric malnutrition
- Be experienced RD with demonstrated experience in the areas of pediatric nutrition, tube feeding management, counseling and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
- Position will work 2 days/week feeding clinic coverage and 2 days/week general outpatient nutrition
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Eligible for MN license
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.