Mono-brand Program Development Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Jan 10, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200329856
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Apple Worldwide Channel Programs Development (CPD) team works to drive best-in-class customer experience across all key channel sales routes-to-market including Consumer Electronics, Carrier, and Mono-brand (Apple dedicated) resellers in more than 90 countries around the world. The CPD team is looking for an exceptional and experienced Monobrand Program Development Manager. The role is focused on driving key strategic initiatives to build the retail programs of the future across physical and digital.
- 5+ years of proven experience in retail development, franchise management or similar.
- Experience in effectively leading multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with and influencing at the C-level suite combined with the participation in the day to day operations.
- Experienced working with a global organization.
- Positive relationship management skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible, and possesses the skills required to balance multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to stay on top of details while maintaining a big picture view.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to complete work comprehensively and accurately.
- Successful in a fast-paced environment, able to build project schedules and monitor progress.
The Mono-brand program development manager works cross-functionally on program design, development and delivery, taking into account the complete customer experience. We are looking for a strategic thinker and organized team player to create strategies, drive the development and deliver against key initiatives in our channel programs. This role needs outstanding relationship skills as you will work closely with Sales and Channel Programs leaders around the world, as well as with cross-functional teams in Cupertino; including, but not limited to: Store experience, Interactive Technology, Digital Channels, People and Advocacy, Product Marketing, Marcom, Finance and Legal. You will need to be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and communicate tactical details with absolute transparency to the cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred