Inspire students through food, teach them what's possible through sustainable resources.
Sodexo is hiring a Field Marketing Specialist for University of New Haven located in West Haven, CT.
The Field Marketing Specialist is person is responsible for creating, customizing, implementing and presenting marketing plans, and managing social media related to the dining program. This position requires hands on marketing and involvement in the Student Dining and Food Retail venues all over Campus .The Marketing Specialist is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo's Brand while generating events and activities that create outstanding Student Engagement. The University of New Haven has about 6000 studets and a little under 50% are enrelled in a meal plan. We have two main dining room where students can use their swipes, a CSTore, 3 coffee shops and a small 2 national brand's concepts food court. * this is NOT a remote position*
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo's Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction, and promoting Sodexo's Brand.
Are you the experienced social media guru Marketing Coordinator we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship
- Be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong marketing, graphic design with video editing background
- Strategic leadership, exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong computer skills are required, with a preference for experience with Adobe Spark a plus
- Best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience
- Team development skills
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.