Sodexo is looking for a Patient Service Manager 2 in Providence, RI
Women & Infants Hospital is part of the Care New England Health System. A teaching facility affiliated with Brown University Medical School. This hospital has about 50 client employees with a very strong union environment. The hospital is about 150 beds and offers a restaurant style menu and traditional tray program. They will manage a staff of about 50 employees and will over see all PSM operations, trayline programs, management of operations. Sodexo experience and knowledge of Sodexo standards and systems is preferred. Hours for this posiiton will vary depending on needs of the account.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will also be involved in the management and training of staff and food quality. Must have strong customer service skills.
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills as well the ability to work collaboratively
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- Have healthcare management experience a plus.
- ServSafe certified and well-versed in regulatory and sanitation practices
- Regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Oversight of the Patient Services area, patient food service production, and diet office
- Ensuring excellence in service quality and delivery schedules
- Acting as the liaison between the dietitians, nursing managers and the units. This role will participate in patient safety, patient experience initiatives.
- Working with the diet office to review and address any patient menu/meal concern. Daily patient meal rounding
Careers in Health Care Services:
Working for Sodexo in Health Care allows you to offer patients, health care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!