Sodexo is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager 3 for St. Anthony Hospital and some other hospitals in the Centura system located in the Denver Metro area. Travel will be required between Lakewood, Westminster and Frisco supporting Food and Environmental Services for approximately 250 employees. The Human Resources Manager will have experience in all Human Resource functions, including administration of facility hiring, retention, termination, legal compliance, benefits, worker's compensation, FMLA, long-term staffing strategies, payroll, and strong understanding of Colorado Labor Law, etc.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
- Works closely with on-site managers to ensure compliance with Sodexo human resource policy and procedures and other human resource needs.
- Execution of all Sodexo and Hospital required HR reporting.
- Maintains employee files ensuring compliance with hospital and Sodexo standards.
- Oversees Employee Relations and Employee retention.
- Addressing all Sodexo employee relations situations.
- Interacts with the client Hospital Human Resource team as necessary.
- Responsible for all unit level recruitment including job posting and interviewing.
- Facilitates all required Sodexo HR training programs including New Employee On-boarding.
- Lead other human resource initiatives for the unit.
- Other HR activities as needed.
If you have the following skill-set, then we would love to hear from you:
- Human Resources experience working in a similar sized and type of industry.
- Ability to lead HR practices and objectives.
- Ability to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment.
- Ability to support and promote ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
- Knowledgeable of Colorado state and federal HR policies and laws.
- Skilled in the area of employee relations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional communication skills.
The salary range is $60,000 - $68,000
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Handles human resource functions, up to complex issues and administration for single or multi-unit/account(s). May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce and may or may not include union accounts.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years in HR
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.