Children's Case Manager -Bilingual (Part Time) - 27th Ave
2022-6270 # of Openings
Behavioral Health/Social Work Program
QCN Children's Services Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an Children's Case Manager - Bilingual (part time) working at our 27th Avenue Health Center location. Reporting to the Clinical Site Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. You will provide effective case management, clinical perspective, and service coordination for families in accordance with the Arizona Practice Model 12 Principles. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you've been seeking.
Our programs are accessible and focus on the whole person including: primary care, nutrition, counseling and groups sessions, addiction treatment, children's services, housing, and pharmacies. Our staff possesses great service and administrative skill sets and in-depth knowledge of patient care that complement the whole person and circle of care. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than five decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Recently awarded among Arizona's Most Admired Companies in 2020
Terros Health is hiring a Children's Case Manager for a Part time position, at our 27th Avenue Health Center in Phoenix, AZ.
Location: 27th Ave/ Indian School Rd
Education/ Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma, GED Or Associates Degree in Behavioral Health Field
Full Benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks/yr)
Bilingual Differential Pay Available!
The Children's Case Manager under Terros Health's policies and professional requirements, participates as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team.
Children's Case Manager Duties Include:
Assists with treatment coordination, including but not limited to 6-month and annual assessments, and hospital admissions and discharges.
- They will also serve those children who are involved with the Department of Child Safety who are not receiving other behavioral health services.
- Completes intakes as required by site needs, and assists teammates with case coordination for additional referrals, including but not limited to referrals for HNCM, behavior coaching, and OOH packets or referrals for psychological evaluations. Communicates and documents client progress toward their family vision and treatment goals.
- This is a direct service position with opportunities to provide in-office and in-home family support and case management services.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health (BH) experience working with children, or
- Associate degree in the BH field, or Bachelor's degree in BH field, or Bachelor's degree in non-behavioral health field with 1 year minimum of BH experience working with children, or
- Master's degree or higher in behavioral health field.
- Bilingual required - English/Spanish.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 4 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
At Terros Health we care about the safety of our employees and patients. We now require all new employees have the COVID 19 vaccine prior to establishing employment. This represents our commitment to stopping the spread of this disease and protecting our community. Thank you for helping to protect our employees and patients.
Social and Human Service Assistants
High School or Equivalent
3 to 20+ years