Sodexo's Corporate Services business segment is seeking a Sales Solution Developer to be a key contributor by building strong customer value propositions that meet client needs and outcomes, from planning, development to execution. Reporting to the Business Solutions VP, the Sales Solution Developer will be focusing specifically on the Integrated Facilities Management clients. The successful candidate will have strong background in Facilities Management with business development experience creating solutions for the fortune 1000 companies.
This is a remote position, and the successful candidate may office anywhere in the US with a preference for the Eastern or Central time zone.
The Sales Solution Developer leads a team of SMEs in the development, pricing, and articulation of compelling value propositions to meet new and existing client requirements and secure / retain business. As a senior resource on the team, this role owns areas of high complexity and significant business impact, which requires the solution to meet customer requirements and provide profitable return. Team members in this role must build and demonstrate strategic and organizational agility, plus effective negotiation bringing data, insights, and strong interpersonal skills to influence a wide range of decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop compelling solutions to new client opportunities as well as current client business growth, account retention and sector business activities
- Lead SME teams and create solutions, involving the Program & Project Management of the process.
- Support development of innovative tailored solutions to achieve customers' key drivers, a full understanding of the competitor landscape for each opportunity as well as developing winning solution and competitive pricing to ensure margin and risk requirements are met.
- Ensure value propositions are clearly articulated within the proposal and are woven throughout ("stringing the red-thread") to differentiate Sodexo and ensure the proposal is cohesive.
- Research into industry trends and movements, so that innovative and leading-edge workplace practices and solutions are provided, helping to provide competitive advantage for the business.
- Working closely with the Business Sectors, and Business leaders, you will build close working relationships both internally and with the target customers.
- Strong leadership, motivational and collaborative skills with high ability to influence without authority across a team of diverse stakeholders (including business leadership, Technical Solution Developers, Finance, HR, Legal, and Operations) who are not direct reports and are rarely co-located.
- Experience in a client-facing role with proven business acumen. Ability to nurture relationships with current and prospective clients and ability to identify and solution for clients' needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to accurately translate technical knowledge and requirements into clear and concise communications for a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. Ability to tell compelling stories and sell listeners on value of proposed approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to analyze and interpret contractual, financial, technical, operational data and commercial terms. Ability to identify how Sodexo's technical solutions can address the key needs of a client / prospective client.
- Strong organizational capabilities to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Understanding of go-to-market strategy, position in the marketplace, and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors' services and products, and the ability to apply this understanding to new business opportunities.
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies, and the practical / potential application of these technologies to current and future operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and process, and capable of supporting agile projects.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in customer-facing solution sales, product / service design, and/or systems / enterprise consulting and commercial finance
- Project management experience is a plus
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Salary: $140,000 - $155,000
Responsible for analysing hard facility opportunities to include but not limited to: technology maintenance, operations, asset management, customer service, preventative maintenance, and remote monitoring command center.
Develops maintains and manages current costing models and benchmarks to competitively bid or negotiate future and current sales activities. Develops with existing sales team, strategic partnerships for new business opportunities.
Evaluates labor, benefits, general expenses, utility expenses, supplies, sub-contracting, capital and other general ledger items to develop a competitive offering. Assists with proposal development, technical presentation, contracting and financial approvals to group.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years in developing technical solutions and construction design
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.