Johnson County Public Health is looking for a Community Health Nurse to provide information to individuals and communities to promote, maintain, and improve healthy lifestyles through knowledge, behavior and system changes. Provide gap-filling services and connections to care for at risk and underserved populations. Work with the community to address current and emerging health issues.
- Associate’s degree in nursing AND two (2) years of general nursing experience.
- Experience in immunizations, chronic disease, emergency preparedness, at risk populations or public health preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under County liability coverage.
- Must pass background check.
- Starting salary from $29.22/hour to $35.06/hour plus outstanding benefits.
To apply and learn more about this position visit our website by clicking apply now.
Applications accepted until January 30, 2022.
Resume and cover letter required with online application.
Salary: $29.22 - 35.06 hourly