Custom Silicon Management Silicon Planning EPM
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Jan 13, 2022
Role Number: 200332038
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products! Apple is looking for engineering professionals with strong leadership abilities for our CSM team. Be the driving force leading Silicon roadmap planning and being the gatekeeper for all new Custom Silicons. Be voice of the Silicon needs within and outside our team, helping keep the focus on answering key product requirements.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of technical Program or Project Management experience.
- Familiarity with analog / digital design and development flows.
- Experience working with teams of diverse technical backgrounds and quickly learning from them
- Extensive experience with large multi-functional teams
- Ability to connect, network and influence others within a large product organization
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
A successful candidate will help set strategy, execute on schedule and be responsible for managing/communicating Custom Silicon roadmap for all Apple Products. - Distill and prioritize various Custom Silicon requests. - Manage preparation and execution of Custom Silicon Justification. - Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication. - Understand and communicate complex, technical/Engineering issues. - Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies, and program issues quickly and efficiently. - Act as a liaison between multi-functional teams and ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication. - Help deliver executive communication/presentations and drive the decision-making process. - Maintain Silicon Roadmap Planning Database - Improve the system: look for patterns, offer best practices and implement change.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering. Masters Degree is an advantage