No need to go far to change the world - one resident at a time. Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Fulltime Registered Dietitian 2 for Paul's Run Retirement Community, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This candidate will provide clinical care to residents in long-term care and short term rehab units. For this position, some exposure in a Senior Living facility is preferred, as well as strong clinical skills. We are also looking for someone with excellent communication skills to work closely with members of the interdisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and state licensure in Pennsylvania;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Paul's Run Retirement Community
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements. Client requires a COVID vaccine to work at this unit.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!