Web Site Sponsorship
|Employer Logos |
|Formats||Simple Media: .GIF and .JPG image files, html, image maps, etc.|
3rd-Party Serving available.
|Simple Media: .GIF and .JPG image files (non-animated)|
|Sizes||468 x 60 pixels, other sizes upon request.||120 x 60 pixels maximum|
|File size||Under 75 kb for gifs and jpgs; Under 5 mb for Flash||Under 11 kb|
|Reporting||Monthly. Online reporting with independent login is available||Number of subscribers available upon request|
|Insertions||Insertion order due at least one week before target date of publication. Creative must be submitted 2 business days prior to the start of the campaign.||Completed order and logo due at least one week before target date of publication.|
- All components of an Ad Creative (graphics, source code or target URL) are subject to approval by LatPro before publication. LatPro reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
- Clicks on banner may launch one external browser window, however, it may not launch windows when served.
- No audio (sound FX/music).
- Advertisements may not mislead users into thinking that the advertisement is functional (e.g., a poll, search engine or a part of LatPro), rather than an advertisement.
- Advertisements may not mislead the user to believe that the content is news, rather than advertising.
- All Advertisements must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Advertising Standards Authority Code of Practice.
- Ads may not have transparent backgrounds and may never blend into the screen content.
- Ads may never use any of the LatPro Family of Brand names to imply affiliation with or an endorsement by LatPro, whether a LatPro product, content or service, unless such a relationship exists.
Advertiser and/or agency assumes all liability for the content of all advertisements authorized for publication and is responsible for any claims made against LatPro that may arise as a consequence of their advertisements.
Fifteen percent Agency commission to recognized agencies.
Campaigns will be billed on a monthly basis upon full delivery of impressions. Accounts are payable upon receipt of invoice and become past due 30 days after invoice date. A FINANCE CHARGE of 1 1/2% per month (18% annually) is applied to accounts that remain unpaid 30 days after the billing date.