Customer bases in the US are becoming more diverse, and quickly. So it is not difficult to figure out that diversity recruitment can help you to boost your sales.
- Diversity Recruitment studies show that 85% of consumer purchases in the US are made by minority groups (including women). Is your company marketing primarily to young, white males? recruitment of diversity
- Minorities are the “majority” in six of the eight largest metropolitan areas in the US and in 15 states.
- Consumer studies show that customer loyalty skyrockets when consumers can see that people serving them literally and figuratively speak their language.
- A recent AMA study demonstrated that decisions made by executive teams with a broader and more diverse background actually produced higher sales.
- A recent demographic study found that heterogeneous groups outperform homogeneous groups on tasks requiring creativity or judgmental decision making.” (Anne Tsui / Lessons from Demographic Research)