Job search industry veteran, LatPro Inc, has an opening on its sales team for a proven inside sales rep that just needs the right platform to really shine. This is an opportunity for someone with smarts, drive and 2 to 4 years experience to give their career direction and meaning.
Base salary in the low $30’s shouldn’t discourage anyone with talent, as a significant portion of your compensation will be derived from commissions. Stars should expect total comp to double their base in one to two years, and then, the sky’s the limit.
- You’ll be calling on decision makers at major corporations from VPs to hiring managers and recruiters.
- You’ll be selling groundbreaking products that are changing the way companies look at hiring.
- Deals sizes range from $300 – $30,000.
- You’ll be responsible for the full sales process from prospecting, using our crm (salesnet), closing and renewing.
- You’ll manage thousands of clients.
- You’ll be working as part of a team including other sales reps, customer service and management.
- You don’t hear “No”. Instead you hear “Call me in two weeks”.
- You aren’t afraid to make cold calls.
- You value building relationships. You take pride in knowing your client’s budgets and kids’ names. If you promised to send a follow-up proposal, you don’t leave until it’s delivered.
- You like a consultative approach with every product always on your mind.
- Career growth and learning are important to you.
- You have discipline enough to work in a virtual environment and can tackle challenges with very minimal supervision.
- You have a track record of surpassing personal and professional goals.
- Selling online media suits you perfectly because you read blogs, Twitter, participate in social networks and can find anything or anyone on-line.
About the company
We are a 13-year-old Internet company with headquarters in Florida but an increasingly virtual team. We value and reward smart, disciplined team players who enjoy getting things done with minimal supervision.
An innovator in the online employment industry, LatPro.com was launched in 1997 when it became the very first job board connecting Hispanic bilingual job seekers with recruiters searching for multilingual and multicultural professionals. LatPro is a charter member of the International Association of Employment Websites.
In 2006, LatPro launched DiversityJobs.com, its first job search engine for a wider audience of minority groups. LatPro’s job boards are consistently ranked at the top having won WEDDLE’s User’s Choice Award from 2006 to 2010 – The Elite of the Online Employment Industry.
Then in 2009, we launched the JustJobs.com network – a collection of job search engines or job aggregators. These sites pull jobs from many sources to put all the jobs in one place for many different niches.
How to apply
- please review www.latpro.com
- imagine you started working in the role of account exec at LatPro six months ago
- send a prospecting e-mail to Rob Steward: recruitingmanager at latpro.com. You can imagine that for the purpose of this exercise, Rob is a recruiting manager with this company. Please include your resume (and cover letter if you wish) as an attachment.
- call (206) 495-6534 and leave a voicemail for Rob with the intention to sell LatPro’s products/services.
Thanks for applying!