It is understood and agreed by each Exhibitor that the LatPro Hispanic and Diversity Job Fair Series, sponsored by LatPro, Inc, is undertaken primarily for recruitment, interviewing and networking with job fair attendees. Selling is not allowed. To this end, each Exhibitor agrees as follows:
1. Exhibitors may not feature or promote names or advertisements of non-exhibiting companies, unless the parent company or a subsidiary is exhibiting. Subletting of exhibit space is prohibited unless approved in advance by LatPro, Inc.
2. LatPro, Inc reserves the right to reject, eject or prohibit any exhibit in whole or in part, or any Exhibitor or its representatives, if in the opinion of Exhibit Management the exhibit or the activities of the Exhibitor or its representatives violate this agreement or are detrimental to the aims, goals and purposes of LatPro, Inc. If any exhibit or any Exhibitor is ejected for violation of these rules and regulations or for any other stated reasons, no return of exhibit fees shall be made.
3. Space assignments will be made on a first come, first served basis. Gold level sponsors will be given priority during space allocation. Due to the number of companies representing similar or related industries, LatPro, Inc cannot guarantee that a company’s competitors will not be located in a nearby or adjoining booth space; however, every effort will be made to give all Exhibitors satisfactory assignment. LatPro, Inc reserves the right to change the floor plan, without notice, if in its absolute discretion, it deems it necessary to do so. LatPro, Inc will make every reasonable attempt, through advertising and promotion, to attract qualified attendees but does not guarantee any certain level of attendance. LatPro, Inc shall have sole control over admission policies at all times.
4. Exhibitors must limit their activities and confine their displays to the space for which they have contracted. Distributed literature must be related strictly to the job fair and must be distributed only from the confines of the Exhibitor’s contracted space. Any demonstration or activity that results in excessive obstruction of aisles or prevents ready access to a nearby Exhibitor’s booth shall be terminated by LatPro, Inc.
5. Each Exhibitor is responsible for their own individual booth materials and displays. LatPro, Inc is not responsible for any Exhibitor’s materials or displays.
6. Each Exhibitor must keep their space cleaned and exhibits manned and in good order. All exhibits must be ready for display prior to the job fair opening to candidates. Each booth must be staffed by at least one person during all job fair hours.
7. Exhibits must not be disturbed, dismantled or removed before the close of the job fair. Exhibitors are responsible for their own individual booth materials and displays throughout move-out. All exhibits must be manned throughout move-out.
8. Each sponsorship package includes different levels of advertising, booth size and other services. Packages for the LatPro Hispanic and Diversity Job Fair Series can be seen in https://diversityjobs.com/c/exhibitor-packages/ Every effort will be made by LatPro, Inc to strictly follow the designated packages; however, substitutions may be necessary and will not be deemed a breach of contract. Any inadvertent omission, be it made by LatPro, Inc or one of its advertising partners, or exhibitor deadlines being delayed or missed, shall also not be deemed a breach of contract. LatPro, Inc will make every effort to satisfactorily correct any advertising omission. If advertising begins prior to exhibiting company’s registering and filling out the appropriate contracts, LatPro, Inc will begin with its sponsorship obligations as soon as reasonably possible, but not offering a discount for any missed advertising opportunity that has been completed.
9. LatPro, Inc will provide security service in the Exhibit Area during specified hours to help avoid damage or loss by fire, theft or other means. LatPro, Inc does not guarantee, insure or indemnify Exhibitors, their agents, employees, officers, guests or invitees or others against any loss to person or property by the acts, conduct or negligence of this security service or for any other reason whatsoever. The Exhibitors are expected to insure their equipment and other materials used in the exhibit.
10. Official badges for the LatPro, Inc Job Fair must be worn by exhibitors at all times on the job fair premises. Personnel badges will be provided at Exhibitor Registration.
11. There will be no more than 5 personnel in any one 10’ x 10’ booth at any time, unless agreed in advance by LatPro, Inc, and all must wear the required badges. All booth construction material must conform to standard safety practices. No combustible decorations, such as crepe or tissue paper, cardboard or corrugated paper, may be used at any time. Balloons of any kind are not allowed. Displays are subject to inspection and approval for safety by the City Fire Department.
Exhibitor must adhere and be bound by:
a) All applicable fire, utility and building codes and regulations
b) Any rules or regulations of the facility where the Exhibit is held
c) The terms of all leases and agreements between LatPro, Inc and the managers or owners of said facility
d) The terms of any and all leases and agreements between LatPro, Inc and any other party relating to the Job Fair.
Exhibitor shall not, nor shall Exhibitor permit others to do anything to the booth or anything in the facility where the Job Fair is held, or bring anything into said facility, which would cause a difference in conditions from those previously approved by the insurance carriers of LatPro, Inc or the owners or managers of said facility, which will in any way increase premiums payable by any of such parties for fire insurance on the facility or any property therein.
12. This agreement shall not constitute nor be considered to create a partnership, employer-employee relationship, joint venture or agency between LatPro, Inc and Exhibitor. Exhibitor hereby agrees to and does indemnify, holds harmless and defends LatPro, Inc from and against any and all liability, responsibility, loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to cost, interest, and attorneys’ fees) which LatPro, Inc may incur, suffer, be put to, pay or be required to pay, incident to or arising directly or indirectly from any intentional or negligent act of omission by Exhibitor or any of its employees, servants, officers, directors, or agents, subject to the provisions herein. Exhibitor further agrees that LatPro, Inc and its agents shall not be responsible in any way for:
a) Damage, loss or destruction of any property of Exhibitor
b) Injury to Exhibitor or its representatives, agents, employees, licensees or invitees; and agrees to and does indemnify, hold harmless and defend LatPro, Inc from any claims arising out of this damage, loss or destruction. It is required that each Exhibitor purchase insurance covering the public liability and loss including damage and theft to protect against possible claims arising out of the operation of its display.
13. All cancellation notices must be made in writing to LatPro, Inc. Refunds for cancelled booths shall be made according to the provisions specified on the application portion of this contract. No refunds will be made if cancellation notice is received after the specified time period. No refund will be made to Exhibitors whose contract was cancelled as provided elsewhere in this Agreement. In the event that a LatPro Hispanic and Diversity Job Fair is cancelled due to any occurrence not occasioned by the conduct of LatPro, Inc or Exhibitor, whether such occurrence be an Act of God or the result of fire, strikes, government regulations, riot, civil commotion or the act or conduct of any person or persons not party or not privy to this Agreement, the obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be automatically terminated and LatPro, Inc shall determine an equitable basis for the refund of such portion of the exhibit fees as possible, after consideration of expenditures and commitments already made.
14. Any and all matters or questions, not specifically covered by the preceding Rules and Regulations shall be subject to the decision of LatPro, Inc. No amendment of this agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by the parties to be bound, and all amendments so made shall be binding on the Exhibitors equally with the foregoing Rules and Regulations. In the event of a dispute concerning the application, interpretation or enforcement of this agreement or any part thereof, the dispute shall be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida. This agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
15. Severabilty. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall not be affected. The Agreement shall be interpreted as if the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had not been included in it, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable provision which, being valid and enforceable, comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid or unenforceable provision.