Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the team at Legrand!
This position is responsible for providing financial analysis and planning support for Legrand's Audio-Visual Division (AVD).
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Collaborate with the finance & accounting teams and executive leadership on division-wide planning and analysis initiatives
- Co-own the company-wide annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes with brand General Managers (GM's)
- Partner with GM's on month end variance analysis, monthly sales estimates, and special projects for two distinct business units
- Support Finance VP's contributions to the Executive Leadership of AVD and Legrand North America's Corporate Finance
- Analyze and provide recommendations on capital investment initiatives based on the return on investment
- Collaborate with the Finance, Accounting and business leadership teams to integrate any completed acquisitions and subsequent financial management.
- Assist with financial consolidation of business segments and international operations to align with division structure
- Create and present financial review package to leadership teams to communicate monthly & year-to-date performance
- Identify performance improvement opportunities across the organization and drive actions to improve results
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to closely monitor cost center budgets and forecasts
- Assist in identifying performance improvement opportunities across the organization
- Act as a significant information resource in the development, maintenance, and explanation of the performance metrics and targets presented to the Executive Leadership Team
- Provide financial support to our international operations as required
- Assist accounting teams in the monthly financial close processes with variance explanations and reporting/analyses as required
- Work closely with the Accounting teams to ensure that forward-looking modeling of financial statements is consistent with actual financial statement reporting requirements.
- Complete special projects in a rigorous, thoughtful, and timely manner
- Demonstrate our five core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel and Power Point) and ERP systems
- Experience with budget and forecast processes, analyses, and presenting to senior executives
- Demonstrated financial statement modeling expertise.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Possess strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and leverage additional resources as needed
- Detail-oriented with excellent execution skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to be customer focused and responsive to questions and needs in a deadline driven environment.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent analytical experience
- Minimum of two years of directly related experience analyzing, modeling and forecasting financial and operational data with increasing responsibility.
- Experience with SAP and BPC
- FP&A Certification, CPA, or CMA designation
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Progress toward or achievement of Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required (for the majority of the working day) to sit and make coordinated movements of the fingers for data entry on a keyboard.
- May require ground travel to other company facilities within local metropolitan area
- Long-distance or air travel as needed - may include international travel
- General office environment when allowed to return to work post COVID-19 pandemic. Will work remote in meantime.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Legrand is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
If you'd like to work in a fun, creative, business-casual environment that offers a comprehensive benefit package, we encourage you to apply!
Legrand is an equal employment opportunity employer.
For California residents, please see the link for the . California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal Information.