Rockwell Automation is seeking a Digital Transformation Solutions Marketing Manager to help drive customer adoption of the company's software and digital transformation solutions. If you have a passion for the Industrial IoT and digital transformation solutions, love working with best in class technology partners, and are an expert in designing and implementing marketing programs including across an ecosystem of partners - then we're looking for you.
90% of industrial companies are investing in digital manufacturing to increase revenue, reduce operating costs, and maximize asset efficiency. Our FactoryTalk InnovationSuite, powered by PTC, is the industry's first purpose-built platform designed to harmonize OT and IT to deliver maximum business outcomes for our clients. FactoryTalk InnovationSuite combines innovations in advanced analytics, machine learning, IIoT and augmented reality (AR) into a tightly integrated software suite, tailored by industry, and right-sized for scale. This approach maximizes the value of operational data, delivering insightful views for rapid business decisioning for industrial personnel.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the Rockwell Automations software product portfolio and priority customer segments to develop and deliver marketing programs and content that acquire new customers, retain and grow existing segments and increase revenue from FactoryTalk InnovationSuite. You will be responsible for designing solution-level integrated campaign strategies that include customer targeting, geography, marketing channel selection, content and measurement, and driving them from creation to completion. You will be one of the primary marketing contacts for the software marketing team, participating in regular team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions with a range of internal stakeholders and external partners. You will also help define the global software marketing strategy as well as building and executing joint marketing plans and programs.
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans and programs that effectively drive awareness and adoption of FactoryTalk InnovationSuite with clear metrics of success.
- Positioning, packaging and promotion of current and future digital transformation solutions including Intelligent Asset Management, Scalable Production Management, Digital Workforce Productivity and Enterprise Operational Intelligence.
- Develop core digital transformation solution positioning, messaging, and marketing materials, including customer and field facing product collateral; writing key messages and creating the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (presentations, datasheets, battlecards, white papers, customer case studies, etc) to communicate value propositions and differentiation to customers , channels and partners.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product Management and Regional Marketing as well as business unit leaders to identify priorities and marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with top Rockwell Automation partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
- Working closely with the demand generation team to develop buyer personas, messaging, industry targets, campaign themes, and content that drive effective marketing programs.
- Support the enablement team's efforts to plan and deliver training to the sales organization
- Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in technology / software marketing, product marketing and demand generation in B2B companies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are customer, partner and field-facing
- 12+ years of experience building global marketing strategies and programs
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing for subscription software
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, technology products/services required
- Experience with enterprise software and cloud computing technologies and companies
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in the complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support marketing execution
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM and other marketing software will be helpful
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
San Jose - California
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).