Your nutritional know-how can help residents live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for?
Sodexo Senior Living has a current Food Operations Manager 1 opportunity at Chase Memorial Nursing Home located in New Berlin, New York. Chase Memorial, part of the Good Shepherd communities priding itself in offering a range of services and programs designed to keep residents healthy and active for as long as possible. This Food Operations Manager directs the dining service operations for all levels of care including: supervision, hiring and training of staff; menu development; food production and service; food, food safety and sanitation and emergency preparedness. The Operations Manager will interface with 80 residents and the client on a daily basis and will lead a team of approximately 15 hourly employees. This position must have clinical nutrition experience. A registered diet tech certification (DTR) is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the dining operations for all levels of care.
- Provide stellar customer service;
- Insure that sanitation and safety standards are maintained above levels acceptable to state, federal and local regulations
- Motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies