You are a strategic, innovative facilities leader ready to help clients optimize their business.
Sodexo is seeking strong Facilities Manager to join a dynamic team of facilities professionals. Reporting to the Director of Facilities, and working alongside the Custodial Manager, you will lead the operations maintenance and grounds teams at Ennis Independent School District.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Combine your proven leadership and Facilities Management technical expertise to enhance existing (or new) client programs including short- and long-range planning, construction/renovation projects, preventative and corrective maintenance, and grounds and landscaping.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, and grounds and landscape;
- proficient knowledge with a CMMS – Maximo experience is a plus;
- computer skills – such as MS Office and Outlook;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- strong attention to detail and administrative skills to ensure accurate and timely documentation;
- strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) is a plus; and
- present with at least 3-5 years of experience.
Learn more about Ennis Independent School District at _https://www.ennis.k12.tx.us/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Supervises hourly staff providing facilities maintenance and engineering services to clients. Responsible for work force planning, QA training, and administrative functions of the designated area of supervision. May report to GM in smaller accounts, or to an Ops Manager in a larger account, or to another manager level.