Senior Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200191861
- Experience testing applications on mobile devices.
- Experience testing of IPTV and/or other media streaming technologies.
- Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies.
- Experience with automation test tools and techniques (Perl, PHP, Bash, Python).
- We require a working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
- Extensive use of QA tools, networking tools and automation.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work multi-functionally, and organize testing responsibilities.
The tvOS team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work as part of our fast-growing tvOS quality assurance group. We are a team dedicated to delivering the exclusive media experience for our customers. Be part of a working with a team of QA engineers focused on qualifying tvOS and it's interoperability with the entire Apple media ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned projects and functional test areas, rapidly growing our current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas and help to define qualification strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing for large portions of the tvOS platform. You are an ambitious, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background and validated leadership experience. We seek an individual to develop a team and work cross-functionally with other teams to coordinate testing efforts for complex client and server feature sets.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience