Project Access invites you to join to us in making a difference in the lives of over 22,500 children, families, and seniors living in affordable housing communities across the country. As an onsite service provider, we envision that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential. During the pandemic, we have continued to serve our residents through a combination of onsite and virtual programming including managing onsite food distribution.
What you’ll be doing:
• Connecting with residents to identify & provide services that promote self-sufficiency.
• Coordinate & oversee an after-school program and teen program. Create & implement curriculum, homework assistance, & educational enrichment activities.
• Remote delivery of resident services such as hosting virtual call-in’s, wellness checks, & food distribution.
• Develop & maintain partnerships with local providers to deliver services & programs.
• Plan & facilitate events, including community building events, throughout the year.
• Provide residents with information & referrals to access community resources.
• Develop & maintain relationships with property managers.
• Publish a monthly newsletter including a calendar of events for distribution to residents.
• Develop & maintain a resource directory of local service providers.
• Collect & submit program outcomes data. Includes monthly program attendance & evaluation reports.
• Use of personal automobile to acquire program supplies & attend offsite meetings (mileage reimbursed at IRS rate when in accordance with company policy).
• This is a full-time position
• Location: Tuscany Cove Apartments, 3849 W 3500 S, West Valley City, UT 84120
• Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, schedule subject to change
• Wage: $19.00 per hour, based on experience.
• Benefits offered: Project Access pays 100% of the employee’s medical, dental, group life insurance, short term disability, and EAP premiums; provides Paid Time Off, 13 paid Holidays, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) with company contribution. Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance is available at employee cost.
Equal Opportunity: Project Access, Inc. is an at-will and equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel in a manner that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve and National Guard status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.