ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Program Manager to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for building a culture of “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of all assigned projects within the program, while managing risk and maintaining financial responsibility.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees Project Managers as required by size and scope of the Program.
- Develops and executes oversight of a delivery plan that reflects business priorities and is based on an understanding of the transformational change required to achieve business outcomes; identifies risks/gaps and creates risk mitigation plans.
- Leverages a test-and-learn, agile mindset to adapt the approach and plan and influence the team to adapt, as work progresses and discoveries are made.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Helps business teams prioritize to ensure delivery on most important work and that resources and budget are aligned with priorities; sets an operating rhythm for the team to ensure effective decision making and information flow.
- Drives escalations of critical issues, decisions, changes and risks to appropriate leaders in a timely manner.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects.
- Ongoing management of plan, including dependencies, risks and issues and upkeep of operational aspects of a project and scope.
We are looking for people with:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years in program management, 5+ years of experience leading large, complex programs.
- Project Management Certification preferred. Telecommunications experience a plus.
- Experience leading large-scale change programs cutting across both internal and customer facing systems, processes and people.
- Aptitude for understanding interdependencies between teams and deliverables, and an ability to help others understand those key connections
- End-to-end thinking; keeping the end-state in mind to challenge and adjust approach in order to drive successful outcomes and accelerate timelines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and change as business needs require.
- Highly self-motivated and directed individual capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
In addition to competitive pay, ImOn also offers health & dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance as well as FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
Click apply now to apply online today!