UI Configurations Engineer - Apple Customer Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: May 6, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200235609
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're motivated by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Customer Systems team is looking for an experienced UI & Configuration Engineer. You will play a critical role in working with diverse teams and external vendors to configure cloud based package solutions to meet business needs together with implementing intuitive front end user experiences. Strong judgement, oral and written communication, and leadership skills are required. The ability of drive decisions through consensus and influence change and the ability to resolve conflict effectively is essential to succeed in this role.
- 4+ years UI experience building rich visual experiences in enterprise software solutions
- Experience in configuring business rules in packaged cloud solutions
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Ability to adapt and approach problems flexibly
- Passionate about the customer experience and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience bringing to life impactful features by collaborating with diverse teams
Developing user experiences for customer interactions within packaged solutions in financial domain. UI modifications and enhancements to screens and workflows. Configuring business rules, polices, procedures to meet defined requirements. Meet with business partners to understand business needs. Troubleshooting application issues. Keep up-to date on latest technology solutions to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges We need someone with ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality. You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Engineering related field plus 4 years of experience, or equivalent.
- Industry experience with financial service solutions
- Experience with packaged solutions UI development environments such as Pega, Lightening and Cosmos