Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
- Apply advanced knowledge of materials, production planning and supply chain management as well as draw upon substantial experience to identify and/or solve highly complex business problems.
- Actively reduce inventory through advanced analytics while maintaining customer service in a complex and dynamic production environment including final and electronic assembly.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans within the primary functional areas. Implement or assist in the implementation of strategic plans developed for the plants functional areas.
- Pursue long-term corrective actions from suppliers who exhibit quality or delivery problems by partnering with Purchasing and Sourcing.
- Develop goals/targets for all direct reports and regularly provide feedback on progress towards those goals.
- Act as a positive role model by taking proactive role in improving processes through training/teaching/coaching production and inventory control concepts and procedures.
- Possess a solid knowledge of the day-to-day manufacturing operations and be able to translate that into operational plans.
- Demonstrate systemic thinking and thought leadership to solve complex problems in a dynamic manufacturing landscape.
- Implement and align the supply chain for all ECO's to mitigate any potential service risks.
- Support risk management that promotes a continuous process improvement philosophy.
- Possess a solid working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Plan and direct the efforts of assigned staff. Provide necessary training and leadership to develop expertise in inventory management.
- Demonstrates awareness of one's capabilities and development needs; seeks opportunities and/or additional job responsibilities to acquire and apply new/broader knowledge and skills; candidly provides constructive feedback when appropriate; shares own experience and expertise with others; accepts feedback openly
- Communicate feedback of corrective action with other departments to support the plan in that area.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).