Northern Tioga School District is accepting applications for the following position:
- Full-time (188 days during the school year + 20 additional days during summer months)
- Provide preventive, diagnostic-prescriptive, and consultative services for students, school personnel, and parents.
- Valid Pennsylvania Certification: School Psychologist PK-12
- Act 34, 114 & 151 Clearances
- Experience in administering standardized cognitive and achievement assessments, writing accurate reports, and following required timelines.
- Effective communication, consultation, and collaboration with students, families, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to manage time and complete assigned tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
Letter of interest, current resume, PA Application, and credentials should be forwarded by July 8, 2021 at the latest. Please submit all mentioned items above by clicking the apply button!
These items will be instrumental in the selection process. Again, please make sure you include a resume and cover letter with your application.
Northern Tioga School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer